Alzur's Double Cross is a magic spell used to create huge creatures. The dreaded Viy which destroyed half of Maribor was said to have been created using this spell. It's possible that Fregenal used this spell to create his koshchey in the short story "Droga, z której się nie wraca", either that or the Triangle Within a Triangle.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Alzur's Double Cross
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Clarified the tooltip to specifically state that the ability affects Bronzes or Silvers. Added Spell Tag.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Alzur's Double Cross will now Boost Units instead of Strengthening them.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Alzur's Double–Cross strengthen value changed from 3 to 2.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Alzur's Double–Cross will now apply a +3 buff to the played card.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Added.