Relics of the Conjuction of the Spheres, when the dimensions aligned and beasts migrated between the worlds. Ancient foglets prefer to come out and feed when the fog raises. So swamps, boogy woodlands, and mountain ravines are their usual haunts. Mist is a plaything they fashion into appartions that deceive travelers into traps.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Foglet (gwent card)
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Foglet
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Ancient Foglet Power changed from 6 to 7.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ancient Foglet Power changed from 5 to 6. Added "Necrophage" Tag. Now Agile (was Ranged).
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017 Patch: Ancient Foglet strength changed from 6 to 5.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Ancient Foglet now correctly dies before getting buffed when strength is 0 at the end of the turn.