This species manages to combine the most hideous aspects of crabs and spiders and make the whole yet more repulsive than the sum of its parts. In a sad manifestation in nature's unbounded capacity for rather clever ugliness, the resulting bulging, warty, spiny creature blends in quite well with its surroundings.
Deploy: Play all Arachasae from your Deck.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Arachas
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Arachas (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Arachas Behemoth is no longer spawning Arachasae, but Arachas Hatchlings instead.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Added "Insectoid" Tag.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Arachas' strength changed from 2 to 3.