Return 2 Bronze or Silver cards from either graveyard to their respective decks.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Assire var Anahid
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Assire var Anahid (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018 Patch: Name change: Assire var Anahid (was Assire).
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Name change: Assire (was Assire var Anahid). Assire Power changed from 10 to 11. Now Agile as every other Unit (was Siege).
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Clarified the tooltip to specifically state that the ability affects Bronzes or Silvers.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Fixed improper descriptions of Assire var Anahid's and Nenneke's carousels.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Now able to shuffle the cards from any Graveyard. Won't lose Power for shuffling anymore.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Added.