A ballista is a Northern siege weapon which resembles an enormous crossbow. King Foltest had given the Baroness La Valette some ballistae as a birthday present two years prior and later found himself on the receiving end of said gifts.
Fresh Crew: Repeat the Deploy ability.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Ballista
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Ballista (gwent card) card
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Will now Damage up to 4 (instead of 3) random Enemies with the same Power by 1.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Ballista's Power changed from 5 to 6. Ballista will now hit up to 3 targets. Ballista will not ignore Armor when damaging now.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability change; Deploy: Damage an Enemy and all Enemies with the same Power by 1 (ignoring Armor). Fresh Crew: Repeat the Deploy ability. Now Agile (was Siege).
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Ballista will now deal 3 damage. Added Machine Tag.