Boost self by 1 for each damaged or Cursed ally.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Berserker (creature)
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Berserker (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018 Patch: Ability won't trigger twice if a unit is both cursed and wounded. Renamed a Tag; Svalblod to Cultist.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Berserker Marauder Power changed from 8 to 9. Will Boost self, instead of Strengthening. Won't damage self. Removed Regressing from the game.
- Gwent Update: Oct 31, 2017 Patch: Added Soldier Tag.
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017 Patch: Now Agile (was Melee).
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Will now Strengthen self for each Damaged and Cursed Ally (instead of each Damaged Enemy). General change; Regressing is no longer a tag, but an ability in card's description. Added Svalblod Tag.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Berserker Marauder's Power changed from 6 to 8. Berserker Marauder will now be Strenghthened for each damaged Ally (instead of Enemy).
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Berserker Marauder Power changed from 5 to 6.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Berserker Marauder Power changed from 7 to 5. Removed "Bear" token and transformed it into standalone "Bloodcurdling Roar". Ability change; Strengthen self by 1 for each Damaged Enemy (including Golds), then Damage self by 1. Added "Cursed" and "Regressing" Tags, removed "Shapeshifter" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Berserker Marauder strength changed from 4 to 7. Bear strength changed from 5 to 4. Clarified the tooltip.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Name change; Berserker Marauder (was Berserker).