Apply a Hazard to an enemy row that deals 2 damage to the Lowest unit on turn start.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Biting Frost (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018 Patch: Name change: Biting Frost (was Frost).
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Name change: Frost (was Biting Frost).
- Gwent Update: Oct 31, 2017 Patch: Renamed Weather tag to Hazard.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Biting Frost will now deal 2 damage to the unit with the lowest power on the row (max. 1 target).
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework: Apply Frost to a row on your opponent’s side. Frost: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage all Units on the row by 1.