Deal 3 damage to an enemy.
If it is Spying, deal 6 damage instead.
- Orde! (Yes, sir!)
- Your life is mine now!
- Wise choice.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Deithwen Division
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Name change: Deithwen Arbalest (was Black Infantry Arbalest). Deithwen Arbalest power changed from 6 to 7. Now deals additional damage if the unit attacked is spying. Damage value changed from 5 to 6.
- Gwent Update: Oct 31, 2017 Patch: Additional damage condition changed from Officer to Soldier.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Black Infantry Arbalest power changed from 5 to 6. Now deals additional damage if you have an Officer in your hand. Now Agile (was Ranged). Added Soldier tag.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Strength changed from 4 to 5. Damage value on boosted or damaged units changed from 6 to 5.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Strength changed from 5 to 4. Damage value on boosted or damaged units changed from 5 to 6.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Added.