Deal 3 damage to an enemy.
If it is Spying, deal 6 damage instead.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Deithwen Division
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Name change: Deithwen Arbalest (was Black Infantry Arbalest). Deithwen Arbalest Power changed from 6 to 7. Will deal 6 damage instead if a targeted unit was Spying (previously dealt 5 damage if you had any Soldiers in your hand.)
- Gwent Update: Oct 31, 2017 Patch: Trigger changed from Officer to Soldier.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Black Infantry Arbalest Power changed from 5 to 6. Will Damage by 5 instead, if you have any Officers in your Hand (previously if the Unit it Damaged was Boosted). Now Agile (was Ranged). Added Soldier Tag.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Black Infantry Arbalest strength changed from 4 to 5. The Boosted Unit will be damaged by 5 from 6.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Black Infantry Arbalest strength changed from 5 to 4. The Boosted Unit will be damaged by 6 from 5.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Added.