If in hand, deck, or on board, boost self by 1 whenever an enemy is destroyed.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Phillip Strenger
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Bloody Baron Power changed from 6 to 9. Now boosts wherever it is and has lost the ability to move to the top of the deck.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Added Officer and Temeria Tags.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Fixed an issue with Bloody Baron being Boosted by Units moved to the Graveyard at the end of the round. Bloody Baron will now be Boosted even when yours and your enemy's Units are destroyed at the same time. Fixed an issue whereby Bloody Baron would be moved to the top of the deck at the start of the round, instead of at the end of round.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Bloody Baron Power changed from 4 to 6.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Bloody Baron Power changed from 6 to 4. Ability rework; If this Unit is in your Deck at the end of the Round, place it on top. Whenever an Enemy is Destroyed during a Round while this Unit is in your Deck, Boost it by 1. Now Agile as every other Gold (was Siege).