Legends swirled about Philip Strenger's moniker after he took the castle at Crow's Perch and proclaimed himself ruler of Velen, yet none claimed it referred to his bleeding heart - for he and his band of marauders oversaw a reign of pillaging and violence. Ultimately, the baron's life crumbled. His wife and daughter left him, his unborn child perished, and his heart did not merely bleed... it broke.
If this Unit is in your Deck at the end of the Round, place it on top.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Phillip Strenger
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Added Officer and Temeria Tags.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Fixed an issue with Bloody Baron being Boosted by Units moved to the Graveyard at the end of the round. Bloody Baron will now be Boosted even when yours and your enemy's Units are destroyed at the same time. Fixed an issue whereby Bloody Baron would be moved to the top of the deck at the start of the round, instead of at the end of round.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Bloody Baron Power changed from 4 to 6.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Bloody Baron Power changed from 6 to 4. Ability rework; If this Unit is in your Deck at the end of the Round, place it on top. Whenever an Enemy is Destroyed during a Round while this Unit is in your Deck, Boost it by 1. Now Agile as every other Gold (was Siege).