Your enemy fight dirty? Fight dirtier. That's what Temeria did when it brought together its scrappiest soldiers, hardiest hunters, and bawdiest brawlers to form the Blue Stripes - a special forces unit charged with exterminating Scoia'tael pest once and for all.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Blue Stripes
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Blue Stripes Commando (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017 Patch: Will now be played from Deck when a different Temerian Ally with the same Power is played (prev. any card with the same Power).
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Removed Trio ability from the game. Removed Blue Stripes Tag. Added Soldier and Temeria Tags. Added sound effects to Blue Stripes Commandos' Premium versions.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Changed Blue Stripes Commandos' priorities so they summon properly when Kaedweni Siege Support is present.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Blue Stripes Commando Power changed from 5 to 3. Ability rework; Whenever a different Ally with the same Power as this Unit is played, play this Unit from your Deck (1 copy max) and place it on that Ally's row. Whenever you complete a Blue Stripes Commando Trio, create 1 base copy of a Blue Stripes Commando on the bottom of your Deck. Now Agile and Rare (was Melee and Common).
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Blue Stripes Commando will now add 2 strength to all other copies of itself on your side of the battlefield, in your hand or deck.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Promoted Reaver Hunters and Blue Stripes Commandos will now receive their buffs correctly.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: New sound effects for cards (Blue Stripes Commando, Pavetta, Sabrina Glevissig, Sile, Sarah, Vrihedd Vanguard, Igni, Scoia'tael Leaders).