The Botchling is a small creature, resembling a highly deformed fetus - created from the improper burial of stillborn infants - that preys on pregnant women. While hiding beneath beds, Botchlings sap the expectant mother of strength and once she is completely defenseless it will latch on and directly feed off blood, killing both her and the unborn child.
Deathwish: Play a Lubberkin from your Deck.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Botchling
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Botchling (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Botchling Power changed from 5 to 6. Will Boost all Lubberkins only in Deck and Hand (previously also in Graveyard) by 6 (instead of 5).
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Botchling is now a standalone card. Ability rework; Deploy: Boost all Lubberkins in your Hand, Deck and Graveyard by 5. Deathwish: Play a Lubberkin from your Deck. Added "Cursed" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Botchling now counts as a Token (spawned) unit.; Botchling now has the Fleeting tag.; Botchling strength changed from 4 to 5.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Botchling now stays on the board for only one round.