Summon a .
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Botchling
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Botchling (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Botchling Power changed from 6 to 10. Now Agile as every other Unit (was Melee). Ability rework; Summon a Lubberkin.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Botchling Power changed from 5 to 6. Will Boost all Lubberkins only in Deck and Hand (previously also in Graveyard) by 6 (instead of 5).
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Botchling is now a standalone card. Ability rework; Deploy: Boost all Lubberkins in your Hand, Deck and Graveyard by 5. Deathwish: Play a Lubberkin from your Deck. Added "Cursed" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Botchling now counts as a Token (spawned) unit.; Botchling now has the Fleeting tag.; Botchling strength changed from 4 to 5.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Botchling now stays on the board for only one round.