Cahir Mawr Dyffryn aep Ceallach, or simply Cahir, was an intelligence officer of the Nilfgaardian Empire who hailed from Vicovaro. He was the son of Ceallach and Mawr, the brother of Dheran, Aillil and grandnephew to Assire var Anahid.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Cahir Mawr Dyffryn aep Ceallach
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Cahir Mawr Dyffryn aep Ceallach (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Cahir Power changed from 5 to 4.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Cahir Power changed from 7 to 5. Won't draw a Bronze card for the opponent after triggering Leader Ability. Now Agile and Legendary as every other Gold (was Melee and Epic). Now available in Nilfgaard starter Deck. Added "Doomed" and "Stubborn" Tags.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Cahir ability changed: he now reactivates only your Leader's ability and lets your opponent draw a revealed Bronze card. He does nothing if your opponent has passed.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Added.