This Aen Elle elf was one of Eredin's advisors and also, on account of his extraordinary abilities, an important officer of the Wild Hunt. Calling on arcane magic Caranthir would guide the Riders of the Hunt along mystic pathways through time and space in order to reach other worlds.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Caranthir Ar-Feiniel
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Caranthir will now move 3 Enemies instead of 5. Caranthir Power changed from 5 to 9. Biting Frost changes apply to him.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Caranthir Power changed from 6 to 5. Ability rework; Deploy: Move 5 Enemies to this Unit's row on your opponent's side and apply Frost to that row on that side only. Now Agile and Legendary as every other Gold (was Melee and Epic).
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Caranthir's strength changed from 8 to 6. Caranthir and Wild Hunt Hounds will now be Weather Immune. (were Frost Immune). Wild Hunt Hounds spawned by Caranthir will now be Fleeting.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Caranthir is now immune to Frost.