Geralt describes celaeno harpies as "dream snatchers... the only harpy species to develop something resembling intelligence. They magically bind dreams to mountain crystals." They are found in the caves of Vergen and had been stealing dreams from the local people.
Deploy: Spawn 2 to the left of this Unit.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Celaeno harpy
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Celaeno Harpy (gwent card) card
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Celaeno Harpy Power changed from 3 to 5. Harpy Egg will Boost its Consumer by 4 (instead of 5). Deathwish will Spawn a Harpy Hatchling (instead of a Harpy). General change; Doomed is no longer a tag, but an ability in card's description (applies to Harpy Egg).
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Celaeno Harpy's Power changed from 4 to 3.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Celaeno Harpy Power changed from 5 to 4.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework (resembling old Harpy); Deploy: Spawn 2 Harpy Eggs to the left of this Unit. Now Agile (was Ranged). Added "Beast" Tag. Removed "Harpy" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Celaeno Harpy strength changed from 3 to 5.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Added.