In their youth, Cerys was her older brother constant companion and rival. Yet still it came as a great surprise when she declared herself his competition for Skellige's throne. While wishing each other the best, both intended to give no quarter in their quest to the crown.
Counter 4: While this Unit is in the Graveyard, decrease the Counter whenever a Unit is Resurrected on your side.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Cerys an Craite
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Cerys (gwent card) card
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Clarified the tooltip. Added Officer and an Craite Tags.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Cerys' ability rework. Cerys' strength from 8 to 6, now Agile as every other Gold.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Cerys is now buffed by Queensguard even when locked (whether in the graveyard or on the battlefield).
- Gwent Update: Feb 7, 2017 Patch: Cerys' Strength changed from 12 o 8.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Cerys' strength changed from 8 to 12.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Fixed an issue where Cerys' VFX would sometimes not trigger properly.