For centuries before the Ice Giant chased its members into exile, Clan Tordarroch was famed for having the best smiths in all of Skellige. A gift of armor forged on that isle would make any warrior giddy as a schoolgirl.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Clan Tordarroch
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Clan Tordarroch Armorsmith (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Clan Tordarroch Armorsmith Power changed from 5 to 7. Will now Heal 2 (instead of 3) Allies, regardless of their Positioning (previously to the left of Armorsmith) and additionally give them 3 Armor. Removed Veteran: 1. Added Support and Tordarroch Tags.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Clan Tordarroch Armorsmith now resets weakened units within 3 spaces to the left. Added Veteran ability.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Clan Tordarroch Armorsmith now resets weakened units within 4 spaces to the left (positioning).
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017 Patch: Clan Tordarroch Armorsmith strength changed from 6 to 5.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Added.