- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017 Patch: Clan Tuirseach Axeman gets +1 strength for every damaged unit on the opponents side of the board.; Fixed an issue with Clan Tuirseach Axeman receiving a massive amount of points after Dimeritium Bomb was used.; ability will not be triggered by set and consume effects; ability will only be triggered by opponent's units.
- Gwent Update: Feb 7, 2017 Patch: Clan Tuirseach Axeman with Resilience will not be buffed by Units cleared from the Battlefield at the end of the round.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Strength changed from 2 to 4.; Will now be buffed whenever another unit is damaged on either side of the battlefield.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Clan Tuirseach Axeman's ability will now also trigger when a unit is destroyed due to its strength being reduced to 0 by a damaging ability.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Fixed issue with Clan Tuirseach Axeman ability priority while affected by Weather.