- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Clear Weather (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Oct 31, 2017 Patch: Clear Skies Boost value changed from 1 to 2. Adjusted the tooltip to match new "Hazard" Tag in the game. Removed Weather and Tactics Tags.
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017 Patch: Will now also Boost any Damaged Ally under Weather by 1.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Added additional movement to Clear Skies Premium version. General change; Doomed is no longer a tag, but an ability in card's description. Added Weather and Tactic Tags. Clarified the tooltip.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Will only Clear owner's side of the board. Clarified the tooltip due to Weather rework. Removed Special and Weather Tags. Added Doomed Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Clear Skies now removes all Weather effects on the battlefield. Removed Fleeting, added Special Tag.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Clear Skies will now remove Weather from one row on both side. Added Fleeting Tag.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Revamped Clear Skies: it is now called First Light and lets you choose to either remove all Weather effects or play a random Bronze unit from your deck.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Clear Skies now only resets red (weakened) strength values.