- When Played
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Clear Weather (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Added Tactic and Special tags. Removed Doomed ability. Changed sound effect.
- Gwent Update: Oct 31, 2017 Patch: Clear Skies boost value changed from 1 to 2. Removed Weather and Tactic tags.
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017 Patch: Will boost any damaged ally under cleared weather by 1.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Improved premium. Added Weather and Tactic tags.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Now only affects your side of the board. Added Doomed tag. Removed Special and Weather tags.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Now removes all Weather effects on the board. Added Special tag. Removed Fleeting tag.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Clear Skies now removes Weather from one row on both sides. Added Fleeting tag.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Revamped: it is now called First Light and is a choice between two tokens - Clear Skies and Rally. The former removes all Weather effects, the latter plays a random Bronze unit from your deck.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Now only resets red (weakened) strength values upon clearing weather.