Boost 5 adjacent units by 3.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Commander's Horn (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018 Patch: Will boost by 3, instead of 4.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Added Tactic Tag.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Now Epic as every other Silver (was Rare).
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Commander’s Horn now lets you choose 5 adjacent units and buffs all non-Gold units among them.
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017 Patch: Commander's Horn now adds +4 to a row.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Commander's Horn will now give a +5 buff to all non-Gold units on a chosen row. Removed Fleeting Tag.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Commander's Horn now removed from the game after playing.; Fixed issue whereby Commander's Horn would sometimes not play any effects.