Boost 2 random units in your hand by 1.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Vrihedd
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Name change: Vrihedd Neophyte (was Commando Neophyte). Vrihedd Neophyte Power changed from 7 to 10. Ability rework; Boost 2 random units in your hand by 1.
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017 Patch: Now Agile (was Melee).
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Will Damage whenever you draw a card (previously Mulligan). Added Soldier Tag.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Commando Neophyte Power changed from 6 to 7. Removed Armor from Commando Neophyte.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Major Update - in Public Beta as a standalone Scoia'Tael card. Commando Neophyte Power changed from 3 to 6. Added an ability; Whenever you Mulligan a card, Damage a random Enemy by 2. Deploy: Add 2 Armor. Commando Neophyte is now Melee (was Agile).
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Commando Neophytes (e.g. spawned by Isengrim) will now be Fleeting.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Commando Neophyte's strength changed from 2 to 3.