Crach an Craite, also known as Tirth ys Muire (Sea Boar) and Wild Boar of the Sea, was a nephew of King Bran of Skellige and was mentored by Eist Tuirseach, king of Cintra. He was described as a broad shouldered youth with a mop of red hair and is known for sometimes showing quite a temper. He was known for his fiery temperament and healthy appetite.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Crach an Craite
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Crach an Craite (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Crach an Craite Power changed from 4 to 5. Will now Damage self by 1. Will Damage the Unit, only if it doesn't Damage itself. General change; Doomed and Stubborn are no longer tags, but abilities in card's description. General change; Removed Leader tokens from Leader card preview. Added an Craite Tag.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework. Crach an Craite Strength changed from 0 to 4. Now Legendary and Agile as every other Leader. General change: Added Doomed and Stubborn tags to all Leaders.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Now Epic as every other Leader (was Legendary).