Powers older than humanity slumber in the depths, where no sunrays disturb them. Gods and demons sleep in underwater cities awaiting their time, and it is said that when the hour comes, they will awaken and bring annihilation to the world. One of those creatures, Dagon, rests at the bottom of the lake and is worshipped by vodyanoi and lunatics.
Deploy: Spawn , or .
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Dagon
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Dagon Power changed from 7 to 6. Fixed the issue with Lord of Undvik being present in Dagon's deck in challenges. First King Bran and Dagon challenges should now launch properly.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Dagon Power changed from 0 to 7. No longer able to spawn First Light. Now Agile and Legendary as every other Leader. Now obtainable in the "challanges". Added "Leader" Tag. Removed "Vodyanoi" Tag.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Dagon can now choose to spawn First Light (the new version of Clear Skies).
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Now Epic (was Legendary).