Julian Alfred Pankratz, viscount de Lettenhove, better known as Dandelion, or Dandilion, is a poet, minstrel, bard and close friend to Geralt of Rivia.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Dandelion
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Dandelion (gwent card)
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Dandelion will now shuffle the cards back into your Deck.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Now Gold, Agile and Legendary (was Silver, Melee and Epic). Dandelion Power changed from 5 to 8. Ability rework; Deploy: Boost up to 3 Bronze or Silver Units in your Deck by 3.}
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Dandelion strength changed from 3 to 5.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Strength changed from 4 to 3.; Will now only affect units on your side of the board.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Dandelion's ability changed so that it now only gives +1 to enemy units. It also no longer affects spawned units.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Dandelion ability changed, now adds +2 strength to non-Gold units when they appear on the board. Dandelion strength changed from 1 to 4.