- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Decoy (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Clarified the tooltip to specifically state that the ability affects Bronzes or Silvers. Added Tactic Tag.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Decoy will now Boost Units instead of Strengthening them.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Now Epic as every other Silver (was Legendary). Removed Fleeting Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Fixed an issue causing cards with 0 base strength to remain in the middle of the board after using Decoy on them.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Fixed an issue whereby the game would end in a Draw when a player tried to use Decoy on Vrihedd Sappers.; Decoy will now be Fleeting.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Decoy and Nature's Gift are now banished after being played.