Dennis Cranmer is a dwarf and captain of Duke Hereward's guards. He's stocky, with flaxen hair and beard and steel-grey eyes. He is depicted as a very fair and impartial individual, if fervently dedicated to fulfilling his duties "to the letter". It is his adherence to this particular principle which saves Geralt, when the witcher is forced to participate in a seemingly unwinnable duel.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Dennis Cranmer
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Dennis Cranmer (gwent card) card
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Fixed an issue whereby Dennis Cranmer's ability would trigger after both players had passed.
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017 Patch: Added a 1 turn timer to Dennis Cranmer - will now reset all other non-Gold units on the row at the end of the round.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Added.