Dennis Cranmer is a dwarf and captain of Duke Hereward's guards. He's stocky, with flaxen hair and beard and steel-grey eyes. He is depicted as a very fair and impartial individual, if fervently dedicated to fulfilling his duties "to the letter". It is his adherence to this particular principle which saves Geralt, when the witcher is forced to participate in a seemingly unwinnable duel.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Dennis Cranmer
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Dennis Cranmer (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017 Patch: Now Agile (was Melee).
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Clarified the tooltip. Added Officer Tag.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework (resembling old Barclay Els); Deploy: Strengthen all other Bronze and Silver Dwarves in your Deck, Hand and on your side of the Board by 1. Dennis Cranmer Power changed from 4 to 8. Dennis Cranmer is now Melee (was Agile).
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Fixed an issue whereby Dennis Cranmer's ability would trigger after both players had passed.
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017 Patch: Added a 1 turn timer to Dennis Cranmer - will now reset all other non-Gold units on the row at the end of the round.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Added.