Dethmold - even his name reeks of villainy. This mage made spines crawl in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings with his acts of cruelty, sadism, and overall unpleasantness. Yet he was not a nemesis without nuance: though he served a flawed king, he served him faithfully, and his viciousness was said to spring from his brother's death at the hands of the Scoia'tael.
Deploy: Spawn , or .
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Dethmold
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Dethmold (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Added Kaedwen Tag.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Dethmold Power changed from 9 to 3. Ability rework; Deploy: Spawn Torrential Rain, Clear Skies or Alzur's Thunder.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Dethmold can now banish a card from either graveyard.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Added.