Reset all boosted units on a row.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Dimeritium bomb
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Will be restricted to reset boosted units (previously also damaged ones). Now able to affect all the units on a row (previously 5 adjacent ones). Won't demote Gold cards anymore.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Dimeritium Bomb will affect 5 (instead of 3) adjacent units. Added Alchemy tag.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Dimeritium Bomb will affect 3 adjacent units. Now Epic as every other Silver (was Rare).
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Dimeritium Bomb will affect 5 adjacent units.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Now affects a chosen row, rather than the entire board. Will convert Gold units to Silver or Bronze (if that was their original color) on top of resetting their strength to base value.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Dmeritium Bomb now resets Gold unit strength.