Reset all boosted units on a row.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Dimeritium bomb
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Will be restricted to reset boosted units (previously also damaged ones). Now able to affect all the units on a row (previously 5 adjacent ones). Won't Demote Gold cards anymore.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Will affect 5 (instead of 3) adjacent units. Added Alchemy Tag.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Dimeritium Bomb will now affect 3 adjacent Units. Now Epic as every other Silver (was Rare).
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Dimeritium Bomb now affects 5 adjacent units (positioning).; Fixed an issue whereby using Dimeritium Bomb to demote units in Weather would reset them to base strength and ignore the Weather.
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017 Patch: Fixed an issue whereby Dimeritium Bomb would reset units' to their base strength disregarding Weather Effects.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Will now affect a chosen row.; Will now convert Gold units to Silver or Bronze (if that was their original color) on top of resetting their strength to base value.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Dmeritium Bomb now resets Gold unit strength.