- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Dol Blathanna
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018: Name change: Dol Blathanna Bomber (was Elven Trapper).
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017: Name change: Elven Trapper (was Dol Blathanna Trapper). Now Agile as every other Unit (was Ranged).
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Added Soldier Tag. General change; Doomed is no longer a tag, but an ability in card's description (applies to Fireball Trap). Added Machine Tag to Fireball Trap.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017: Dol Blathanna Trapper Power changed from 5 to 6. Fireball Trap will not ignore Armor when damaging now. Fireball Trap's damage value changed from 3 to 2. Added Doomed tag to Fireball Trap.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Ability rework; Deploy: Spawn a Fireball Trap on an opposing row. Dol Blathanna Trapper Power changed from 2 to 4. Dol Blathanna Trapper is now Loyal. No longer an Ambush. Now Rare (was Common). Now Ranged (was Agile).
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017: Dol Blathanna Trapper now deals 5 damage to adjacent units when revealed (positioning).; Fixed an issue whereby Dol Blathanna Trapper would trigger incorrectly. Dol Blathanna Trapper changed from 4 to 2.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017: Will now deal 4 damage.; Strength changed from 2 to 4.