Deploy: Spawn a Fireball Trap on an opposing row.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Dol Blathanna
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Dol Blathanna Trapper Power changed from 5 to 6. Fireball Trap will not ignore Armor when damaging now. Fireball Trap's damage value changed from 3 to 2. Added Doomed tag to Fireball Trap.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework; Deploy: Spawn a Fireball Trap on an opposing row. Dol Blathanna Trapper Power changed from 2 to 4. Dol Blathanna Trapper is now Loyal. No longer an Ambush. Now Rare (was Common). Now Ranged (was Agile).
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Dol Blathanna Trapper now deals 5 damage to adjacent units when revealed (positioning).; Fixed an issue whereby Dol Blathanna Trapper would trigger incorrectly. Dol Blathanna Trapper changed from 4 to 2.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Will now deal 4 damage.; Strength changed from 2 to 4.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Changed artwork from thisto this.