Donar an Hindar, the eldest jarl, can match any young buck pint for pint and blow for blow. The immense respect he commands comes not from his strength, but from his wisdom, piety, and ability to keep cool in all situations not involving his bitter rival, .
Move a Bronze Unit from your opponent's Graveyard to your Graveyard.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Donar an Hindar
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Donar an Hindar (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Donar an Hindar Power changed from 6 to 8. Will now move a Bronze Unit from your opponent's Graveyard to your Graveyard. Removed Veteran: 1. Added Heymaey and Officer Tags.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Added Veteran to Donar An Hindar. Donar An Hindar Power changed from 5 to 6.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Donar an Hindar ability reworked to: "Deploy: Toggle a Unit's Lock. Discard a random Bronze card from your opponent's Deck to your Graveyard." Donar an Hindar power from 13 to 5. Now Loyal.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Donar an Hindar ability changed to: "Immune to Weather. Draw a card. You may keep it, or discard it and draw another."; Fixed an issue whereby Donar an Hindar wouldn't discard Special Cards if only Bronze ones were left in deck. Donar an Hindar Strength changed from 10 to 13.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Will now be Immune to Weather.; Strength changed from 8 to 10.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Donar an Hindar's ability order and tooltip description now match correctly.