Drowners so closely resemble soggy human corpses that many believe them to be drowned men reemerged from watery graves to gobble the living. In fact, they are post-Conjunction creatures who migrated from another realm to take up residence in the muddy rivers and dank ponds of this world.
Deploy: Move a Unit to this row on its side.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Drowner
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Drowner Power changed from 8 to 7. Will now Damage moved Enemy by 2 or 4 if it's under any Weather effect after being moved (previously only moved both players' units).
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Drowner Power changed from 7 to 8.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Now able to move both players' cards. Now Agile (was Siege). Added "Necrophage" Tag.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Drowner's strength changed from 5 to 7. Immune to Weather (was Rain Immune).
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Drowner strength changed from 7 to 5. Drowner is now immune to Rain. New Drowner ability: Move a non-Gold opposing unit to the enemy's Siege row.