Drowners inhabit both natural and artificial bodies of water, from rivers and lakes to mill ponds and city sewers. It is commonly thought that these creatures are drowned men, somehow arisen from the dead to prey on the living. This opinion is as widespread as it is false, for the beasts are in fact another post-Conjunction relic.
Deploy: Move a Unit to this row on its side.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Drowner
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Drowner Power changed from 7 to 8.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Now able to move both players' cards. Now Agile (was Siege). Added "Necrophage" Tag.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Drowner's strength changed from 5 to 7. Immune to Weather (was Rain Immune).
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Drowner strength changed from 7 to 5. Drowner is now immune to Rain. New Drowner ability: Move a non-Gold opposing unit to the enemy's Siege row.