Earth elementals are made of mud, clay, sand and rock dust clumped together with water and brought alive with magic. While seemingly slow and ponderous, there creatures are nevertheless dangerous and should be avoided at all costs.
Deathwish: Spawn 2 at the end of the row.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Earth Elemental
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Earth Elemental (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: General change; Doomed is no longer a tag, but an ability in card's description (applies to Lesser Earth Elemental).
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Now Bronze and Common (was Silver and Epic). Ability change; Deploy: Give this Unit a Shield. Deathwish: Spawn 2 Lesser Earth Elementals at the end of the row. Earth Elemental Power changed from 8 to 6. Added "Construct" Tag.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Earth Elemental's strength changed from 6 to 8.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Earth Elemental now spawns 3 Small Elementals upon being removed.