For centuries, Eithné - ruler of Brokilon has led the dryads in defending their forest homeland against encroaching humans. To replenish her ranks of warriors over that time, she had to resort to unusual means, for dryads birth only daughters, sired through infrequent liaisons with elves or humans. They can, however, also adopt girls of other races. Administered Brokilon's magic waters from Eithne's own hands, such a child is stripped of all memories and becomes a dryad, a defender of the woods.
Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Eithné
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Eithné (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Clarified the tooltip to specifically state that the ability affects Bronzes or Silvers. General change; Doomed and Stubborn are no longer tags, but abilities in card's description. General change; Removed Leader tokens from Leader card preview.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework resembling old Aglais; Spawn Eithné. Deploy: Resurrect a Special card. Eithné Power changed from 0 to 5. Now Agile and Legendary as every other Leader. Now obtainable in the "challanges". General change: Added Doomed and Stubborn tags to all Leaders.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Eithne is now Epic as every other Leader (was Legendary). New sound effects for cards (Blue Stripes Commando, Pavetta, Sabrina Glevissig, Sile, Sarah, Vrihedd Vanguard, Igni, Scoia'tael Leaders).