Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Eithné
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Eithné (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Clarified the tooltip to specifically state that the ability affects Bronzes or Silvers. General change; Doomed and Stubborn are no longer tags, but abilities in card's description. General change; Removed Leader tokens from Leader card preview.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework resembling old Aglais; Spawn Eithné. Deploy: Resurrect a Special card. Eithné Power changed from 0 to 5. Now Agile and Legendary as every other Leader. Now obtainable in the "challanges". General change: Added Doomed and Stubborn tags to all Leaders.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Eithne is now Epic as every other Leader (was Legendary). New sound effects for cards (Blue Stripes Commando, Pavetta, Sabrina Glevissig, Sile, Sarah, Vrihedd Vanguard, Igni, Scoia'tael Leaders).