Ekimmaras are unusually cruel and exceptionally swift. They are able to quickly land blow after blow capable of smashing even the best Mahakaman-made armor into tiny shards. They should be fought with a silver sword, remembering that they can regenerate back health over time. One should thus never attempt to tire them out or, gods forbid, wait for it to bleed to death. Instead, cut then down as quickly as possible and, if possible, burn the body to ash and scatter it to the four winds.
Deploy: Consume an Ally.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Ekimmara
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Vampire: Ekimmara (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ekimmara Power changed from 6 to 3. Added additional passive ability: Deploy: Gain Resilience. Removed "Devourer" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Added "Devourer" Tag.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Ekimmara will now be Agile.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Ekimmara can no longer consume unrevealed Ambush cards.