Scoia'tael units are made up chiefly of young, rash elves who need not think twice before they take up arms in the fight for nonhuman freedom. Ele'yas was one such elf, and was considered one of the best warriors in Iorveth's unit to boot.
Deploy: Destroy an Ally and Damage an Enemy by the Destroyed Ally's Power.
Added to Gwent
[Oct 25, 2016] In Closed Beta's initial build.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Ele'yas
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017 Patch: Fixed an issue with Ele'yas receiving points for Commando Neophyte's, which where moved with Drowners or Geralt: Aard's ability.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Buff value changed from +3 to +2.; Will now be buffed when in hand, deck or on the battlefield.; Ele'yas will be now ranged instead of agile.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Ele'yas' buff value changed from +2 to +3.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Ele'yas strength changed from 3 to 4.; Fixed issue whereby Ele'yas would not be buffed if a Commando Neophyte died right after spawning.