Whenever you draw this unit or return it to your deck, boost self by 2.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Ele'yas
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Ele'yas Power changed from 8 to 10.
- Gwent Update: Oct 31, 2017 Patch: Ele'yas Power changed from 6 to 8.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Ele'yas Power changed from 9 to 6. Now Agile (was Melee). Ability rework; Whenever you draw or Mulligan this Unit, Boost it by 2. Added Soldier Tag.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Ele'yas Power changed from 8 to 9.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework; Deploy: Destroy an Ally and Damage an Enemy by the Destroyed Ally's Power. Ele'yas Power changed from 4 to 8. Ele'yas is now Melee (was Ranged). Ele'yas is now Epic as every other Silver (Was Legendary).
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017 Patch: Fixed an issue with Ele'yas receiving points for Commando Neophyte's, which where moved with Drowners or Geralt: Aard's ability. Ele'yas strength changed from 3 to 4.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Buff value changed from +3 to +2.; Will now be buffed when in hand, deck or on the battlefield.; Ele'yas will be now ranged instead of agile.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Ele'yas' buff value changed from +2 to +3.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Ele'yas strength changed from 3 to 4.; Fixed issue whereby Ele'yas would not be buffed if a Commando Neophyte died right after spawning.