Scoia'tael units are made up chiefly of young, rash elves who need not think twice before they take up arms in the fight for nonhuman freedom. Ele'yas was one such elf, and was considered one of the best warriors in Iorveth's unit to boot.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Ele'yas
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Ele'yas Power changed from 9 to 6. Now Agile (was Melee). Ability rework; Whenever you draw or Mulligan this Unit, Boost it by 2. Added Soldier Tag.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Ele'yas Power changed from 8 to 9.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework; Deploy: Destroy an Ally and Damage an Enemy by the Destroyed Ally's Power. Ele'yas Power changed from 4 to 8. Ele'yas is now Melee (was Ranged). Ele'yas is now Epic as every other Silver (Was Legendary).
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017 Patch: Fixed an issue with Ele'yas receiving points for Commando Neophyte's, which where moved with Drowners or Geralt: Aard's ability. Ele'yas strength changed from 3 to 4.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Buff value changed from +3 to +2.; Will now be buffed when in hand, deck or on the battlefield.; Ele'yas will be now ranged instead of agile.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Ele'yas' buff value changed from +2 to +3.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Ele'yas strength changed from 3 to 4.; Fixed issue whereby Ele'yas would not be buffed if a Commando Neophyte died right after spawning.