- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Elf
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Elven Mercenary Power changed from 2 to 1. Added Soldier Tag.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Elven Mercenary changed to Loyal and will not change sides when Ambush cards are played.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability change; If this Unit is Spying, move it to your side when you play an Ambush Unit. Deploy: Draw the top 2 Bronze Special cards in your Deck. Play 1 and shuffle the other back. Elven Mercenary Power changed from 4 to 2. Elven Mercenary will now be Disloyal. Now Rare (was Common). Now Agile (was Melee). Removed "Relentless" Tag.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Elven Mercenary will now be Relentless.; Elven Mercenary will now be Melee.; Elven Mercenary's strength changed from 3 to 4.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Elven Mercenary no longer draws and plays Gold Special Cards.