troops are the best trained and most effective of the Scoia'tael fighters. Hardened in dozens of skirmishes against the Northern Realms' special forces, they're prepared to follow their leader till death and beyond.
Whenever you Mulligan this Unit, play it from your Deck immediately.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Elf
- Gwent Update: Sep 5, 2017 Patch: Elven Wardancer Power changed from 4 to 3.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Elven Wardancer Power changed from 3 to 4. Now Agile (was Melee). Added Soldier Tag.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework; Whenever you Mulligan this Unit, play it from your Deck immediately. Elven Wardancer Power changed from 4 to 3. Now Melee (was Agile).
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Elven Wardancer will now only be buffed by its owner's Ambush cards.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Elven Wardancer strength changed from 2 to 4.