Few names in the Continent's history arouse as much terror and respect as that of Emhyr var Emreis, Deithwen Addan yn Carn aep Morvudd - the White Flame Dancing on the Graves of his Foes. Emperor of Nilfgaard, lord of Metinna, Ebbing and Gemmera, sovereign of Nazair and Vicovaro, he was ruler of half the civilized world and aspiring conqueror of the other half. He was a personage whose deeds and decisions shaped the fates of whole kingdoms and populations.
Spawn Emhyr var Emreis.
Deploy: Return an Ally to your Hand, then play a card from your Hand (can be Gold).
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Emhyr_var_Emreis
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Emhyr var Emreis: The Relentless (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Emhyr var Emreis' Power changed from 4 to 6.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Emhyr var Emreis Power changed from 3 to 4.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Emhyr var Emreis Power changed from 0 to 3. Ability rework; Spawn Emhyr var Emreis. Deploy: Return an Ally to your Hand, then play a card from your Hand (can be Gold).Now Agile and Legendary as every other Leader (was Epic).
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Added.