The Wild Hunt was in truth an elite cavalry brigade from the world of the Aen Elle, the Alder Folk, and was commanded by their ambitious and ruthless king, Eredin Breacc Glas. He would travel via secret paths through the cold emptiness between his world from ours to capture victims and take them back to his homeland as slaves.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Eredin
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Eredin Bréacc Glas: The Treacherous (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Added Wild Hunt Longship to the game. General change; Doomed and Stubborn are no longer tags, but abilities in card's description. General change; Removed Leader tokens from Leader card preview.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Eredin Power changed from 11 to 5. Ability rework; Spawn: Eredin. Deploy: Spawn a Bronze Wild Hunt Unit. Now Agile, Gold and Legendary as every other Leader. No longer Weather-Immune. General change: Added Doomed and Stubborn tags to all Leaders.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Eredin's strength changed from 10 to 11. Now Immune to all Weather (was Frost Immune).
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Changed rarity of Wolves, Eredin (Unit) and Wild Hunt Minion to Epic.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Now Epic as every other Leader (was Legendary). Unit version of Eredin now Silver and immune to Frost. Unit version of Eredin now has the 'Wild Hunt' category.