Spawn a Bronze Wild Hunt unit.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Eredin
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Eredin Bréacc Glas: The Treacherous (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018 Patch: Name change: Eredin Bréacc Glas (was Eredin).
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Removed Doomed and Stubborn from every Leader.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Added Wild Hunt Longship to the game. General change; Doomed and Stubborn are no longer tags, but abilities in card's description. General change; Removed Leader tokens from Leader card preview.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Eredin Power changed from 11 to 5. Ability rework; Spawn: Eredin. Deploy: Spawn a Bronze Wild Hunt Unit. Now Agile, Gold and Legendary as every other Leader. No longer Weather-Immune. General change: Added Doomed and Stubborn tags to all Leaders.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Eredin's strength changed from 10 to 11. Now Immune to all Weather (was Frost Immune).
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Changed rarity of Wolves, Eredin (Unit) and Wild Hunt Minion to Epic.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Now Epic as every other Leader (was Legendary). Unit version of Eredin now Silver and immune to Frost. Unit version of Eredin now has the 'Wild Hunt' category.