Ermion was known to be obstinate and to have a tendency, quite rare in Skellige, to consider all possible consequences of a particular course of action before it was undertaken. All this meant conversing with him demanded a considerable amount of time and patience.
Deploy: Draw the top 2 cards from your Deck, then Discard 2 cards (can be Golds) from your Hand.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Mousesack
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Ermion (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Ermion's Power changed from 6 to 7.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Now Agile and Legendary as every other Gold.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Fixed an issue whereby Ermion's ability wouldn't work when you had 1 card left in your hand.
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017 Patch: Ermion will now draw 2 cards and discard 2 cards.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Ermion will now make you discard 2 cards before drawing 2 cards.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Ermion strength changed from 7 to 6.