A fire elemental, similarly to post-conjunction creatures, comes from another reality, and our world is alien to it. According to philosophers, it does not have emotions and does not think the way even trolls and other familiar creatures do. Totally controlled by magic, it obediently carries the sorcerer's orders out. If its master is a passionate smoker, the elemental will provide fire to light the pipe, and if he is threatened, the elemental will incinerate his enemies.
Deploy: Spawn 3 .
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Fire Elemental
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Fire Elemental (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Fire Elemental's Power changed from 6 to 7.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Removed Fire Elemental's Brave ability.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework (resembling old Gaunter); Deploy: Spawn 3 Lesser Fire Elementals. Now Siege (was Ranged). Added "Construct" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Fire Elemental strength changed from 5 to 6.