Damage all other units on its row by 2 and Banish self on turn end.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Name change: Incinerating Trap (was Fireball Trap). Added Token tag, renamed Doomed to Token.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: General change; Doomed is no longer a tag, but an ability in card's description. Added Machine tag.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Fireball Trap will not ignore Armor anymore. Fireball Trap's damage value changed from 3 to 2. Added Doomed tag.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Became a Token of Dol Blathanna Trapper. Ability rework; After 1 turn, at the end of your turn, damage all other Units on the Row by 3 (ignoring Armor) and banish self. Now Disloyal only. No longer an Ambush.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Fixed typo in name of the author of the Fireball Trap card (Anna Podedworna).; Fixed an issue whereby Fireball Trap would deal damage to units pushed by Geralt: Aard.; Fireball Trap's ability changed to: "Ambush: When a revealed non-Gold unit appears on the opposite side, remove 3 strength from it and spawn a Commando Neophyte unit on a random row on your side".
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Fireball Trap's ability changed to the following - When a revealed non-gold unit appears on the opposite side, remove 5 strength from it.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Fixed an issue whereby Fireball Trap would spawn only one Commando Neophyte instead of 2 when a unit was destroyed and didn't spawn anything when damaged unit survived.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Fireball Trap now spawns 1 Neophyte instead of none when target is not destroyed.