Foglets can appear wherever thick fog arises: swamplands, mountain passes or the shores of rivers and lakes. If no fog is forthcoming, they can create or summon it themselves. By manipulating fog they can separate travelers from each other, hide trails and deafen noise. Like ghastly glowworms, their bodies emit a pale light they use to lure those lost in the fog towards the ravines, swamps or caves in which they make their lairs.
Whenever you apply Fog to an opposing row, play this Unit from your Deck or Resurrect it on that row on your side.
When all Fog has been cleared from the Board, Destroy this Unit.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Foglet
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Foglet (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Foglets will now be destroyed when the last Fog is cleared from the Board.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Now Agile (was Ranged). Added "Necrophage" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Fixed an issue whereby Foglets did not count as destroyed when leaving/clearing Fog.
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017 Patch: Fixed an issue with Roach and Foglet not coming back on the board when previously locked.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Foglet's strength changed from 1 to 2. Will not get +1 whenever a Fog is spawned.