Though far more common than their larger cousins, foglets are otherwise very similar, sharing the same habitats, repulsive appearance, terrifically bad teeth, and predilection for human flesh.
Whenever you apply Fog to an opposing row, play a Foglet from your Deck on that row on your side.
If there are no Foglets in your Deck, Resurrect a Foglet on that row on your side.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Foglet
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Foglet (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Foglet Power changed from 2 to 4. Each Fog applied by its owner will bring 1 Foglet (from a Deck) at a time. If there are no Foglets in the player's Deck anymore, 1 of the Foglets will be Resurrected.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Foglets will now be destroyed when the last Fog is cleared from the Board.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Now Agile (was Ranged). Added "Necrophage" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Fixed an issue whereby Foglets did not count as destroyed when leaving/clearing Fog.
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017 Patch: Fixed an issue with Roach and Foglet not coming back on the board when previously locked.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Foglet's strength changed from 1 to 2. Will not get +1 whenever a Fog is spawned.