Whenever you apply a Fog Hazard, play 1 copy of this Unit from your Deck on the opposite row.
If there are none, Resurrect 1 copy instead.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Foglet
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Foglet (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Oct 31, 2017 Patch: Clarified the tooltip. Adjusted the tooltip to match new "Hazard" Tag in the game.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Foglet Power changed from 2 to 4. Each Fog applied by its owner will bring 1 Foglet (from a Deck) at a time. If there are no Foglets in the player's Deck anymore, 1 of the Foglets will be Resurrected.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Foglets will now be destroyed when the last Fog is cleared from the Board.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Now Agile (was Ranged). Added "Necrophage" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Fixed an issue whereby Foglets did not count as destroyed when leaving/clearing Fog.
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017 Patch: Fixed an issue with Roach and Foglet not coming back on the board when previously locked.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Foglet's strength changed from 1 to 2. Will not get +1 whenever a Fog is spawned.