Boost all other allies and your non-Spying units in hand and deck by 1.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Foltest
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Foltest: Lord Commander of the North (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018 Patch: Name change; King Foltest (was Foltest).
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Removed Doomed and Stubborn from every Leader.
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017 Patch: Foltest Power changed from 4 to 5.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Foltest Power changed from 5 to 4. Now Boosts all Loyal Units (previously Bronzes or Silvers only), wherever they are, except Graveyard (previously only in Hand and Deck). Added Crewmen: 1. General change; Doomed and Stubborn are no longer tags, but abilities in card's description. General change; Removed Leader tokens from Leader card preview. Added Temeria Tag.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Foltest Power changed from 4 to 5. Foltest will not Boost Disloyal Units.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework; Spawn: Foltest. Deploy: Boost all Bronze and Silver Units in your Hand and Deck by 1. Foltest Power changed from 0 to 4. Now Agile and Legendary as every other Leader. General change: Added Doomed and Stubborn tags to all Leaders.
- Gwent Update: Feb 7, 2017 Patch: Foltest will not be able to copy spying Units.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: With Bronze Spying units introduction, Foltest's tooltip now states, that it won't be able to copy Bronze Spying Units.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Now Epic as every other Leader (was Legendary).