Move an enemy to this unit's row and draw a card.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Frightener
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Frightener (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018 Patch: Added Agent Tag. Replaced Doomed Tag with a new Single-Use keyword in ability section.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Frightener Power changed from 12 to 13. Added Spying ability. Removed Agent Tag. Added Doomed Tag. Removed Doomed from ability section.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Frightener Power changed from 10 to 12. General change; Doomed is no longer a tag, but an ability in card's description. Added Agent Tag. Changed Frightener sound effect.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Frightener will now pull 1 target Unit to the same row on the opposite side instead of pushing 2 Units.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework; Deploy: Push 2 Adjacent Units to other Rows. Draw the top card from your Deck. Frightener Power changed from 4 to 10. Now Disloyal and Agile (was Siege). Added "Doomed" and "Construct" Tags. Removed "Devourer" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Added "Devourer" Tag.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Frightener will no longer trigger its ability when there are no cards to consume.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Frightener's strength changed from 2 to 4. Frightener changed from Melee to Siege row. Frightener's ability changed to the following - Every 2 turns, banish a random non-Gold special card in your graveyard and gain 3 strength.