Emperor Emhyr var Emreis had once presented the mages of Nilfgaard with a simple choice: either serve their country unquestioningly or die in prison.
Fringilla Vigo, a mistress of magic holding office in the vassal duchy of Toussaint, refused both options and instead joined the infamous Lodge of Sorceresses, whose aim was to stand up to the dictates of kings and emperors. These bold ambitions were never fulfilled, however, and Fringilla Vigo lived in fear that her ties to this subversive organization would be discovered and she would meet a quick end at the hands of the emperor's executioners.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Fringilla Vigo
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Fringilla Vigo (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Added Double Agent Tag.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Fringilla Vigo Power now set to 1 when Spying.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Fringilla Vigo Power changed from 10 to 6. Added ability; Deploy: Set the Power of the Unit on the right to that of the Unit on the left. Now Epic as every other Silver (was Rare). Now Agile (was Siege). Now optionally Disloyal. No longer a part of Nilfgaard starter Deck.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Added.