Gamble with Gaunter: Guess the power of the card he's picked to play it.
Mistrust. Lower than 6.
Caution. Equal to 6.
Greed. Higher than 6.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Gaunter O'Dimm
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Gaunter O'Dimm (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Power changed from 5 to 6. Ability rework; Guess the power of the card he's picked to play it.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: The guessing will additionally take Golds into account. Failure will end in opponent drawing any color card (prev. Bronze or Silver) from the top of their deck. Draw will end in both players drawing any color card (prev. Bronze or Silver) from the top of their deck. Won't trigger his ability when there are no cards in the opponent's deck.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: When Gamble ends in a tie, both players draw cards.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Now Neutral and Gold (was Monsters and Silver). Power changed from 6 to 5. Now Agile and Legendary as every other Gold. Reworked the ability. Added Relict tag.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Gaunter O'Dimm strength changed from 5 to 6.