Gaunter O'Dimm, sometimes called Master Mirror or Man of Glass, presents himself as a former merchant of mirrors, now a mangy vagrant. However, as one might suspect, he is a much more powerful individual, creating pacts with people in exchange for their souls and being able to control time with a mere clap of his hands.
Deploy: Guess whether a random Unit from your opponent’s Deck is Higher or Lower than 5.
Success: Play any card from your Deck. Shuffle the others back.
Failure: Your opponent draws the top card from their Deck.
Tie: Both players draw the top card from their Deck.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Gaunter O'Dimm
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Gaunter O'Dimm (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Now the Guessing additionally takes Golds into account. Failure will end in opponent drawing any color card (prev. Bronze or Silver) from the top of their Deck. Draw will end in both players drawing any color card from the top of their Decks (prev. Bronze or Silver). Will not trigger his ability when there are no cards in the opponent's Deck.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: When Gaunter O'Dimm's Gamble ends in a tie, both players will draw cards.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Gaunter O'Dimm is now Neutral, 5 Strength, became Gold, Agile and Legendary as every other Gold and has a reworked ability. Added "Relict" Tag.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Gaunter O'Dimm strength changed from 5 to 6.