Deal 3 damage to 3 enemies and move them to the row above.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- Any last words?
- I hate portals.
- Let’s get this over with.
- Not your lucky day.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Geral: Aard power changed from 8 to 6. Will target 3 enemies and damage them by 3.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Geralt: Aard power changed from 7 to 8. Now Agile and Legendary as every other Gold. Will target 5 adjacent non-Gold units and damage them by 2 (instead of 1).
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Now Ranged (was Melee / Ranged). Targeting change; you select a non-Gold unit and each non-Gold unit adjacent to it is automatically selected.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Geralt: Aard strength changed from 6 to 7. The ability is now targetable and restricted to 3 chosen non-Gold units from the opposing row.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Added.