Aard is a telekinetic wave that can throw back, knock down or stun an opponent. This sign can also be used to destroy obstacles, for example crumbling walls or stacks of barrels. When an enemy is in front of a cliff, casting the sign can throw them beyond the edge.
Deploy: Push 5 adjacent Enemies to the row above them and Damage them by 2.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Aard
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Geralt: Aard is Agile and Legendary as every other Gold. Geralt: Aard Power changed from 7 to 8. Will now push 5 adjacent units (instead of 3) and damage them by 2 (instead of 1).
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Geralt: Aard changed to Ranged.; now lets you choose 3 adjacent units on the opposing Melee or Ranged row and affects all non-Gold units among them (positioning).
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Strength changed from 6 to 7.; Will now target 3 units on the opposite row and move them to a higher row.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Added.