Witcher signs - spells that require no incantation, only concentration and gestures - were developed to provide quick, simple magic that can be used in combat. as the most iconic of the witcher Signs, it harnesses the element of fire in a direct, easy-to-use offensive spell.stands next to
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Geralt of Rivia
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Igni sign
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Geralt: Igni Power changed from 4 to 5. Now requires 25 (instead of 20) Power on the Row.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Geralt: Igni strength changed from 6 to 4.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Geralt: Igni now requires opposing row total 20 strength instead of 15.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Geralt: Igni no longer takes into account unrevealed cards. New sound effects for cards (Blue Stripes Commando, Pavetta, Sabrina Glevissig, Sile, Sarah, Vrihedd Vanguard, Igni, Scoia'tael Leaders).